Achievements in last 3 years
- Keeping in mind that the company has been working in the Automotive Steering parts family since its inception, we diversified into the automotive axle shaft business (gear shaft) 2 years ago. The company has successfully been able to replace a local supplier of its biggest American customer thereby firmly establishing itself as a reliable partner in this new product category.
- Our plant in IMT Manesar is spread over 4000 sqmtrs area and is fully automated.
New Country Exports Started
- In its constant effort to exports to new geographical locations, Roop Auto has been successful in entering Poland, Czech Republic in Europe, Brazil in South America and most recent China in Asia. All these customers are OEM based and with the addition of these, the company now exports to all continents of the world.
- 100% Global Steering System Manufacturers are now Roop Auto’s customers thereby solidifying our “MAKE IN INDIA” dream.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Roop Automotives Limited has been doing CSR work before it was even called CSR. Since our inception in the early 90s, we have played a vital role in the development of Roz Ka Meo: A highly underdeveloped area of Haryana where the company has its mother plant.
- To solidify its community presence, we officially launched ROOP VK JAIN FOUNDATION: the company’s CSR arm whose main pillars are Community development, Environment protection and Child Education.
- Over the last 3 years, we have adopted almost 5000 students in Government Schools where we are providing Teacher Training program, Work book distribution for better learning, Head Master leadership skills development, English and Sports Teachers, Computer and Science Lab. These efforts have been recognized by District authority and state government periodically.
- Our program with CEQUIN has been appreciated by local women where empowerment and entrepreneurship are being built for their lifestyle improvement.
- Company’s “Say no To Plastic” Campaign has gained a huge momentum within the organization where in Single-Use plastic has been completely banned from all our premises.
- Company has been actively involved in vaccination against Covid and awareness to the public at large.
Skill India Campaign
- Through NEEM partnership, the company is skilling the youth in it’s Tamil Nadu plant. We presently employ more than 60 youth wherein we are giving them On Job Training to equip them with technical skills for a better career.
- Differently Abled People Employment: In it’s IMT Manesar plant, the company has employed more than 20 Differently-abled youth in it’s various operations. This has made our youth confident, bread earners of family and improved self-esteem. The company is really proud of this group of its family members.
- Crisil has rated “A” for long term and “A1” for short term.