Good Health and Well-being- SDG 3
Roop has been always on the forefront to help in humanitarian crisis caused by floods, earthquakes, or other natural calamities anywhere in the country. The ongoing pandemic Covid-19 has been once in a century kind of an event which has impacted every country and every person on the globe. India has been no exception to the impact caused by the pandemic.
Sensing the situation Roop through its CSR arm, Roop VK Jain Foundation took necessary steps to tackle this worsening situation that are.
- Proposed Rs.5 Lac donation towards COVID Relief to CII and ACMA
- Daily 3-time meals were delivered to SVSU covid care center for the hospital staff and patients for a month.
- Contributed at SVSU covid care center towards ambulance with 2 drivers and consumables that includes PPE kits, toiletries, stationary etc.
- 10 full size oxygen cylinders were provided to SVSU Covid Care Centre.
- Other necessary infrastructure support to PHCs and CHCs at Tauru, Sohna, Nuh.